Thursday, February 25, 2016

Challenge #162: Sketch

Welcome to my last week as hostess for a while at CAS Colours and Sketches. I've really enjoyed myself this month and hope you have too! As it's the fourth week of the month I have a sketch for you.


Please feel free to flip or rotate the sketch when creating your card or choose a rectangular card blank in place of my square design.  If you would like to substitute the flower and the rectangle shapes in the design, you may do so as long as the original sketch can be seen clearly in your finished card.

Can you tell I'm just longing for Spring to arrive! However, there are lots of opportunities to make all sorts of different cards with this sketch.  Here are just some ideas from the design team to get your creative juices flowing:




Guest Designer - Stempelfrida

Our challenge requirements are listed in the Challenge Rules tab.  Please read them carefully before linking your card.  Happy crafting!


Challenge End Time:  6:00 p.m. Eastern U.S. time/11:00 p.m. London U.K. time Wednesday 2nd March 2016.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We would like to hear what's on your mind. Please leave us a comment!