Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Challenge #220 - Sketch

Hello!

It's Beverley here again and this week is my last week as hostess for the month of April. I do hope you have found my challenge colour combinations and sketches inspiring. I have certainly enjoyed seeing how you use them and visiting all your blogs.

This week is sketch week and this is what I have come up with to hopefully inspire you...


Feel free to flip or rotate the sketch when creating your card. The rectangle can be any shape and the scallops don't have to be scallops. However I would like to see the trio of dots in opposing corners as seen in the sketch. Remember to keep your design CAS to be considered as a weekly winner! 

Here is some inspiration from the design team to jump start your creativity:


Our challenge requirements are listed in the Challenge Rules tab. Please read them carefully before linking your card. Happy crafting!


Challenge End Time: 6:00 p.m. Eastern U.S. time/11:00 p.m. London U.K. time Monday, 1 May 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment

We would like to hear what's on your mind. Please leave us a comment!